Talent Africa, the rapidly expanding executive search organisation, has announced the appointment of Mosima Selekisho as a director with executive responsibilities. The appointment was effective from November 1. Selekhisho was the owner of Simas Executive Search and former managing director of that business.
- How to manage your career in a corporate crisis
- Next executive challenge … co-opting the cobots
- Personal branding can help women take control of their careers
- Ladies, it's time to take control
- Are you good enough to lead an emerging market business?
- Have you got what it takes to be a top company’s CFO?
- Little Eden welcomes community on Mandela Day
- Owning innovation... are you up to the job?
- Build a better candidate for that top job: You!
- Don't quit ... recommit